What can iamindependentSM offer you?
- Invoicing & Collection
- Workman’s Compensation
- Payroll and Direct Deposit
- Immediate reimbursement on business expenses
- Retirement plan 401(k)
- Professional Insurances – Errors and Omissions (E&O) and Liability insurances
- Unemployment Compensation
- Employer of Record
Why should you choose iamindependentSM?
- Traditional consultants need to keep track of all of their business expenses and can only write them off during tax season. With IAI you can write off your business expenses immediately resulting in reduced taxes due to a lower taxable income.
- More companies will be open to your services because you will have all the necessary insurances and there is no risk of worker misclassification.
- Collect unemployment in between projects. Since IAI acts as the employer of record, you are eligible to receive unemployment compensation. This relieves the burden of finding new projects immediately and can enhance your work life balance drastically.
- Iamindependent acts as your employer of record. You will receive a single W-2 at year end instead of multiple 1099s increasing your financial accountability and stability in the eyes of financial institutions.
- All 1099 independent consultants are required to contribute to their state's workman's compensation and unemployment pools without being able to collect from them. As an iamindependent.com member they will be able to collect these benefits should the need ever arise.
- Our Knowledgeable and courteous staff have decades of experience and will always have time to answer any questions or alleviate any concerns.
How much does iamindependentSM charge?
- All of our professional services are available at the most competitive rates. We charge 4% of total dollars invoiced. This fee covers all of our services. There has not been an increase in the service fee for the past 14 years.
Contact an IAI advisor to find out how to increase your earnings as an IAI Member: Call: 201-567-2434 or email: email@example.com.